SOMETHING FROM NOTHING
What We Did:
The Next! team specializes in taking spaces from something to nothing. We’ve worked on numerous projects where we’ve completely transformed a non-restaurant or failed space, and from the ashes we built something profitable and desirable.
See Some of Our Successes Below:
- Scoops & Slices, South Seas Island Resort
- Captiva Provisions at South Seas Island Resort
- Kin Khao at Parc 55 hotel in SF
- Morimoto Sushi Bar: built out of a clothing store at The Boca Raton Resort and Club
- Serendipity 3: created out of a Magic Bar also at The Boca Raton Resort and Club
- 10 Starbucks in five Center Parcs in the United Kingdom
- Le Pain Quotidien into the Hilton Paris Opera replacing a failing hotel-run restaurant.
- Starbucks in the Doubletree by Hilton Amsterdam: we replaced an under-performing bar called East. Now doing over €2.0 million in revenue a year
- Natural Kitchen at the Doubletree by Hilton at the Tower of London: we replaced an failed lounge and installed a successful cafe in its place.
- We renovated and reprogrammed a marginal hotel-run restaurant at the Sheraton Noosa, Gold Coast Australia and partnered with a known chef whose presence and influence over the service and cuisine lifted the revenue of the restaurant by 200% enabling the hotel owner the reap a huge increase in EBITDA X valuation at disposition.
- We converted dead space at the Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel into a hugely successful fumoir – the only one of its kind in the airport.